Pliant APX enables you to access virtual desktops or applications on Windows or Linux platforms, delivered from either our Public or your Private Hosted Cloud. It maximizes performance and delivery on your applications and desktops while providing you with a choice of server OS in order to optimize your platform licensing and costs. Our secure, efficient and flexible service increases your capabilities while reducing your costs. Secure, centralized delivery allows anywhere access from any device.
Centralized delivery of applications provides total control. Pliant APX delivers server-based execution, encrypted screen, and secure keyboard and mouse data to ensure that data remains safe.
Pliant APX has been designed with ease of use in mind. It is simple to deploy & manage and PliantCloud does all of the heavy lifting. It is typically 50% less than alternative solutions, while offering greater functionality. Applications are installed once by our team of experts and are instantly available to users on any device.
Pliant APX is the BYOD Solution. We are based on open source technology, support both Windows and Linux Platforms and provide a cost effective As-a-Service approach. Users enjoy anywhere, any device access with a unified experience and no need to install software.
From single line-of-business applications to rich application sets, different users have different requirements. Pliant APX delivers personalized, shared desktops and applications on-demand, integrated and seamlessly delivered to any device.
Choose your client, from Java or HTML5 enabled web browser, a native client on Windows or Linux, a thin client or mobile devices based on iOS or Android.
- Open - Open Source, open architecture, cross platform with Windows and Linux support, open for integration.
- Seamless - Feature rich and flexible platform with an easy to use seamless user experience.
- Scalable - Designed for performance and scalability incorporating advanced server load balancing and directory management.
- Hi-Def - xRDP Microsoft RDP compatible display protocol delivers a user experience that parallels that of a local PC.
- Any Application - Applications from Windows and/or Linux OVD Servers are published for access by virtually any device.
- Windows & Linux Desktops - Fully featured Windows RDS or Linux virtual desktops.
- Portal Mode - Integrate into your company intranet with icons for launching applications in a browser window.
- Local Desktop Integration - Dynamic desktop integration with seamless presentation just as if they were installed and running locally.
- Kiosk Mode - Locked down remote desktop restricting users to published applications and denying local program execution.
- Central Management - Fully featured web console for configuring and monitoring servers, users and applications.
- Wizard Driven - Easy to use wizard walks the administrator through publishing applications.
- Delegated Administration - Administrators can be delegated various levels of administration rights.
- Integration - Admin console can also be integrated into other management frameworks.
Exceptional Service & Support
PliantCloud’s high touch customer support model provides our customers with an exceptional experience. Our fully managed As-a-Service solutions allow our customers to focus on their business, not on technology, we make technology easy. Pliant’s Service and Support model is all encompassing; assessments, design, validation, installation, integration, training, management and iterative on-going improvements. Let PliantCloud experts help drive cost out and efficiency into your enterprise.
Our Data Center, Your Data Center, or Both
PliantCloud Solutions were designed to be location agnostic. All PliantCloud solutions are offered on-premises, off-premises or hybrid. Our solutions can be integrated into your existing cloud solutions, traditional data center infrastructure or be stood up at the edge. Cloud is not a place, it is a compute model. Let Pliant help you affordably harness the power of the Cloud.
Talk to one of our Pliant APX Experts Today!
We are here to help.
We will get right back to you.